Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Savings!!!

I wanted to post on my blog my Black Friday specials!!!!!!!!! Right now you can purchase a family/individual session + a CD of 20 images from your session for ONLY $75.00!!! That's a savings of over $50.00!!!! You have until 12/1 to take advantage of the offer, and payment must be received by 12/10/11. Your certifcate will be valid starting 1/1/2012 and will be good through 12/31/2012!!!! Don't miss out on this great offer!

And because I LOVE deals I thought that I'd run a second special!!! You can now get the "family" storyboard for $25.00 for one AND you can add an additional one for only $20.00 (would make a GREAT gift)!!!! You only have until SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27th to take advantage of this deal, so contact me SOON!!!

Thank you all for your continued support!!! You all have been keeeping me soooooooo busy, and I've loved EVERY MINUTE of it! I've met some great people along the way, and had the opportunity to photograph a lot of friends and their families too!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you ALL and I hope that your holidays are a great one!!

~Sarah

No comments: