Thursday, May 13, 2010

Delayed Easter Pictures :)

Mommy and Rayna stole a moment for a picture together after all the Easter festivities. She appears to be a little shocked...hahaha!

Rayna in her new pajamas that the Easter Bunny brought her! Cutest cowgirl I've ever seen!

Wow!!! Look at all those eggs that the Easter bunny hid. He had no idea that Rayna would be so good at finding them all!

I found one!!

I found another one...in the basket you go little egg!


These eggs are no match for me!

I think that Rayna and I did a great job at decorating our Easter eggs. I have never seen such fine, speckled eggs!


The whole shabang! Again, best eggs I've ever seen!

I was nerve wracking letting her dip the eggs, but it was well worth it! She really seemed to enjoy it! Memories oh memories!

Mommy and Rayna made Easter bunny shaped cookies, too! I think that Rayna did an amazing job decorating them - however, one bunny was weak and fell apart...but that's ok!

No comments: