Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun Times Outside!

We went to Indianapolis to celebrate "boy's day" with Rayna's second cousins Ian and Colin. It is amazing how grown up Ian is looking these days! He was running all over the place, but I managed to steal a photo of him!

Rayna was having a blast at "boy's day" sliding down Ian's slide. I managed to catch a couple good smiles that day! She is getting more and more animated with every passing day! I just love being able to share in those moments with her!

I was trying some different editing things on my computer. Thought it looked kind of cool - but really think it's just a funny expression that she's making!


Little Miss Sunshine! By this point we had to change her original pants that we came in. Mommy didn't really think about the fact that it had rained a couple days prior and it might be muddy. I was also thrilled that I had picked to dress her in white shoes, too! haha! Oh the things I'm learning!


WHeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm having so much fun mommy!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha...her expressions are priceless!

This is at our house in the backyard. We recently got it fenced in order to corral her. As you can tell, she's a ball of energy and always on the go. In fact - she did not have time for this picture - her swingset was calling!

Oh I just love this picture! Such a great laughing picture!

Not quite sure what she was doing here, but glad that I caught it! Too funny!

Rayna loves to throw around Uncle Spencer's basketball! Future basektball star in the making?

She was running around the backyard all smalls that night! I'm glad that I was able to capture so many smiles and laughs on camera!

Rayna loves her new car, but she loves to push it around vs. driving it around.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sliding down the slide with daddy's help!

Getting ready to make the plunge (don't worry - notice daddy's hands on the left side of the picture).

Are you ready Daddy??? I sure am!

Look at me up here Daddy! I'm such a big girl!


Hi Mommy! Watch what I can do!

No comments: