Monday, July 26, 2010




Rayna was infatuated by the fountains (for a few minutes anyways...haha)!




I would have paid big money if they would have let us jump in the fountains! hahaha!






Just relaxing!

This bird is real ugly, butI thought that the camel in the background was cool!

hahaha...I'm trying to think of a catchy caption, but I am drawing a blank. Ohh well...Spencer and his friend turtle!



And our friend Tiger!!





MR TURTLE and FISHY FISHY!!!


And I thought this was kind of a fun tree, too! Hard to believe that they were both inside!








For some reason I thought that this tree was kind of cool!



Uncle found a friend - I'm kind of glad you can't see the snake in the tank because it sure was ugly! hahaha!

CHOMP IT!!!

CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP!!

Rayna enjoyed the alligator because she knew exactly what they do (CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP)
I thought the "garden lady" was funny! Just had to take a picture!


Uncle Spencer vacationed with us, and it was nice to spend some good quality family time! I think that he was just as excited to see the animals as Rayna was!


We arrived at the Detroit Zoo, and were anxious to check it out - despite the sweltering temperatures! Rayna was ready to see the "mammas"...and we hoped that there would be one!! She insisted on wearing her hat, which made mommy happy because then I knew we'd avoid a potential sunburn :).

No comments: