Sunday, July 24, 2011

4th of July Photo Shoot

I was SOOOOOOOOOOO thrilled to buy the girls 4th of July outfits! And I envisioned taking pictures of them in them at the Battlefield. Just thought it'd be a cool scene, with cool colors and areas to complement their outfits. And then...it was like a million degrees out! hahaha! I was so uncomfortable (and so were the girls)...but we all made the best of it! I managed to get some really cute shots of Rayna and Kaden (and a few of Maycee but she went and sat in the air conditioning after not too long)! hehehe!


Awwww, even crying how is she THAT cute?? hahaha!









My favorite picture of the two of them that day!




And what seemed like an unsaveable picture because of exposure, turns out to be one of my favorites to date! I <3 photoshop! hahaha!!


No comments: