Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BLUEBERRRRRIESSSSSSSSSSS!!

We went to the blueberry patch with Kaden, Wanda and Emily! It was so much fun, but as many of the days have been - sweltering hot!! The kids had fun, despite the heat, and I had hoped I'd get more pictures - but I came ill prepared and my battery died within minutes of us arriving :(. BOOOOOO!!! And now they are closed for the season, so I'll have to wait until next year for my photo ops! haha! BUT...by that point Maycee will be bustling about and I could get some really great action shots of both the girls! hehehe! We only stayed about an hour, but we managed to get a pound and half, which really was just the perfect amount! We enjoyed them for Rayna's birthday party (and some in between)! In fact, Rayna kept picking them and eating quite a bit, so I wondered if we'd make it home with many at all! hahaha! Emily had commented that she wouldn't complain about paying $2 to $3 dollars a pint anymore because it was really hard work in that hot sun! I couldn't agree more!! :)




Kaden was showing his grandma what a great job he was doing at picking blueberries!! :)


They really were DELISH!!!!


hahahaha...apparently holding the bucket was really wearing on her so she held it behind her head for a while!


Poor Maycer's had to enjoy the patch from the stroller this year! But that didn't stop her from waving to the camera! haha!





I think she was searching for some to eat!

No comments: