Sunday, July 24, 2011

SWIMMMMMMMMING!!!

The girls and I went swimming at Mammy's pool. Rayna has really been into swimming this year and was SOOOOO excited! It was so fun to swim with her (Mammy sat by the pool with Maycee most the time but it was a bit hot for Maycee to be swimming and I didn't want her to get a sunburn!!!) I love it that Rayna is really starting to explore and find things she really likes, and I'd have to say - in this heat - I sure don't mind spending time in the pool!!





It was a bit hot for Maycee, so she enjoyed an afternoon nap in her stroller while we swam :)




Maycee got to wear what was Rayna's first swimsuit! Doesn't she just look so darn cute in that little two piece? Rayna was WAY too excited to go swimming to be laying down for a few pictures with her sister in their swimsuits! hahaha!


Awwww, my little bathing beauty!!

No comments: