Sunday, July 24, 2011

Random Pictures of the Girls!

Yes, she is ALWAYS this happy (Maycee that is). Below (Rayna)...yes, she is always happy to give you a "look" when the camera comes out! hahaha!





Maycee only got to wear this outfit once, until it was too small (in fact even when I made her wear it this day it might have been a smidge tight)! This was one of my FAVE's from Rayna though, but the purple headband and onesie underneath are new things that Maycee got! I feel like I had to mention that Maycee had gotten something new because it seems like a lot of the recent posts have been Maycee in something that Rayna had as a baby! hahaha!


Rayna transitioned into a twin bed! She LOVES it! It's still a work in progress - I'll be sure to post pictures when it's complete! Just another step towards big girl-ness! :)


Love this outfit that Maycee got as a gift! And yes, I am obsessed with putting headbands on her when I can! hehehe!


No comments: