Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthdays and Happy Mother's Day (Take One)

This year we got together at "Mammy's" to celebrate a whole lotta things all in one! haha! We got together to celebrate Susan's birthday, Grandma Hilbert's birthday AND Mother's Day for all the momma's on her side of the family! Boy was it a fun day! It was bittersweet, too, because we had no idea that this same week Grandma Hilbert would be moving to Ohio, so I'm really glad we all got together! I'm sure going to miss her face when we go to Indy, but sure hope she's liking her new apartment and the chance to spend more time with Aunt Bonnie! Of course I'm sentimental and HAD to get us all together for another generational picture! I LOVE these kind of photos! haha! It sure was a fun day had by all, and Rayna and Maycee got to play with their 2nd cousins - Ian and Colin. Can't wait to get the kids together again sometime! Grandma was so cute, too! When we got there she immediately wanted to hold Maycee and said to me, "Sarah, I have been waiting for this day!" Melted my little heart! I think the pictures of her and Maycee turned out so cute!


























































No comments: