Monday, May 2, 2011

Miss Maycee Grace :)

So I got a new camera lens, and everyone that knows me knows how much I LOVE taking pictures of the girls. SOOOOOOOOOOO when I finally had a free afternoon last week I took some pictures of Miss Maycee Grace. I could have taken pictures all day long, if I could have!!! She looked sooo peaceful, so calm....she was the perfect subject!!!


























































I LOVE LOVE LOVE little baby toes!!! Just can't get enough of them!!


This definitely was not one of the better pictures, but it was too cute because she actually has a slight smile on her face!!!





I got these onesie stickers for Maycee's first year. There is a sticker for each month, including this one "Just Born". It will be so neat to look back and see the progression from month to month! I wish they would have had these when I had Rayna (or I wish I would have realized they had them...if they did)! :)


















Maycee opened her eyes for just a few seconds! Looks kind of dazed but cute!! :)


I just love her lips and pout!!!




















Such a sweet, precious face!! ~~~>








It's hard to believe that she was that tiny, because even only 1 month later she seems like she has grown so much!!



This was Maycee's coming home outfit. A cute little onesie that said "So Loved" (obviously) and cute little brown pants.


I took this picture in the hospital, just a few hours before we came home! She was sleeping so peacefully that I hated to disturb her, but I was sure ready to take home my new bundle of joy!!

No comments: