Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Maycee's One Month!!!

















So I know that I'm just a few days late posting this (wow...12 to be exact) but it's hard to believe that Maycee Grace is already 1 month old!!! Granted I do not remember when everything happened with Rayna, but Maycee has been holding her head up on her own already!! And really...no joke...she was doing this before we even left the hospital! I wonder if when babies are born bigger, if it means that they can hold their head up sooner? Just a theory, of course! Also, she is bearing weight on her legs already and has started to climb up my chest when I'm burping her after her bottle! She is beginning to be awake more and more during the day, with just little cat naps here and there, and we seem to be starting a trend of 4 hours between feedings at night! COME ON BABY GIRL - let's get to 8! hahahaha! Everything seems soooo much easier this time around though! Plus with the help of big sister - we are set!! Maycee goes for her 2 month check - up on June the 8th so I'll be sure to post her stats! She seems to have grown a TON though, even since that 2 week check up where she'd gained a pound and grown an inch! I'm trying to enjoy every minute since she is our last!! As a friend of mine says "How Sweet it is...This Life that I'm Livin'!"

No comments: