Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day (Take Two)!














































































It would NOT be a complete day if Rayna didn't manage to get stuff all over her face! The black above her lip is a little pollen from a flower she got just a BIT too close to, and the line on the side of her face is Covergirl Outlast (and it does Outlast let me tell you...hahaha) Lipstick! SILLY GIRL!








































Mother's Day was SUCH a fun day spent at home this year! The girls' got me 2 pink dogwood trees, one representing each of them! We planted them in the backyard where I can see them from the dining room and kitchen window! I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THEY BLOOM NEXT YEAR!!! I just love dogwood trees and was THRILLED to know that is what I got from them this year! Something that I can always look at and remember my very first Mother's Day with two little girls! Rayna picked out who's was who's, and she was nice enough to water them BOTH (since Maycee obviously could not!) Also because Maycee needed a little help in standing by hers, I enlisted the help of mom to stand with her by her tree! What a fun mother's day it was!! How very thankful I am that I am blessed enough to celebrate this holiday myself now, and now with two little blessings that call me "Momma" (or at least one that does for now...and another that will later...hahaha)!






No comments: