Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rayna's Easter Pictures (ummm..FINALLY)!

She is just TOO PRECIOUS!!



An up close and personal look at our new "pretty shoes" as she calls them! haha! You can see that she even posed her leg for the picture! hahaha!



This picture is so funny to me! To prove that she is even MORE used to my CONSTANT picture taking, she sat right down and posed her hands ALL BY HERSELF!! Way to go my little model! hahaha!


SISTERS <3




















She needed to take a brief break from our photo session and run as fast as she could away from me! hahahahaha!




She certainly looked so cute in her Easter dress and matching new shoes!!!







Well, I'm just a TAD late in posting Rayna's Easter pictures! hahaha! Better late than never, right? Oh my gosh - she was being such a ham that day in her pretty new Easter dress! She seems to be warming up to the camera (FINALLY) after about 3 years of my constant "say cheese!" I always get the "cheese" but sometimes she won't actually look at the camera when she's saying it! HAHAHA! So, I still just take what I can get! I didn't get a chance to really get the girls in their dresses together, but I did get them in their dresses seperate and we'll shoot for together next year! hahaha! Hard to believe we are just a couple weeks away from Memorial Day - wowza - this year is almost half over!!!

No comments: